Share This Post
1st Annual March Madness Tiq’em Contest is here!
- The winner of the contest will receive $250 worth of tickets to an event of their choosing.
To enter, select the following:
- All Final Four Teams
- Both Championship game teams
- NCAA Champion
- Average ticket price of the Championship game (24 hrs prior to tip)
Submit your picks by entering them in the Facebook comment section at the bottom of the TiqIQ March Madness Price Bracket.
Picks should be made in the following format:
- Ohio St., Kansas, Pitt, Duke/Duke, Pitt/Pitt/$465.34
Feel free to browse games, by bracket as well.
- Final Four pick–1 pt. per correct team
- Championship Game–2 pts. per correct team
- NCAA Champion pick–3 pts
- Price Within $5 of the average ticket price of the NCAA Championship game-1 pt
- All picks must be submitted before 10am EST on March 24th, 2011
-At the end of the contest, if more than one participant is tied, the contestant with the closer average
ticket price of the NCAA Championship game will be the winner.
-Limit of one entry per person
Feel free to invite your friends, as this contest is open to everyone. Good luck to everyone and let the madness begin!